Product Code: ADS-2400N
Reward Points: 0
Availability: In Stock
The ImageCenter™ ADS-2400N Desktop Scanner with Gigabit Ethernet Networking offers powerful features for mid- to large size workgroups that help simplify the way documents are captured, managed, processed, and delivered. Using the 50-page capacity auto document feeder, it captures single and double-sided documents in a single pass at speeds of up to 30ppm‡, making it perfect for scanning multi-page, two-sided business documents, as well as single-page documents up to 196" long‡, receipts, business and plastic cards. Easily scan to a wide variety of destinations, including OCR, email, print, network, FTP/SFTP, Brother iPrint&Scan app‡.
The ImageCenter™ ADS-2400N boasts various integrated image optimization features, including , , and , and many more. It also includes a robust suite of scanning software, including OCR, PDF editing, and desktop document management programs.
Plus, The ImageCenter™ ADS-2400N is certified with Kofax VRS®‡. An industry leader in image processing software, Kofax VRS® dynamically evaluates each scanned page and automatically applies the correct image quality settings for maximum output enhancement, making the ADS-2400N the complete scanning package for your business.
- Fast Scan Speeds - Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 30ppm‡
- Multi-Page Scanning - From the 50-sheet capacity auto document feeder (ADF)
- Gigabit Ethernet Networking - Plus a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface for local connectivity
- High-Precision Scanning - Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution, 1200 x 1200 dpi interpolated
- Versatile Scan-to Destinations - Including Network folders, FTP/SFTP, Microsoft® SharePoint®, and mobile devices via the free Brother iPrint&Scan app‡
- Integrated Image Optimization Features - Including hole punch removal, , , , and more
- Advanced Scanning Features - Such as 2-in-1 Mode for capturing 11" x 17" documents, and Continuous Scan Mode for scanning unlimited pages into a single file
- Flexible Media Handling - Easily scans documents, photos, receipts, business and embossed plastic cards, and more - from business card size up to 8.5"(W) x 196"(L)
- Bundled with a Valuable Software Suite - Including PDF editing, OCR, and desktop document management programs
- Kofax VRS® Certified‡ - An industry leader in image processing software that automatically examines scanned materials and applies the appropriate image correction settings for optimal scan results
- Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® compatible
- Outstanding Support - Includes a one-year limited warranty plus free phone support for the life of the product