Product Code: HP-5101ACK
Reward Points: 0
Availability: In Stock
- Easy plug-n-play setup and 128 bit AES security
- Maximum powerline speed of 500Mbps
- Backward compatible with 200Mbps powerline adapters
- Features energy saving mode to reduce power consumption
- Utilizes existing electrical wires to transmit network data
- Powerline transmission range up to 300 meters
- Integrated power socket with noise filter
Transmit Network Data via Existing Electrical Wires
The Edimax HP-5101AC can turn the existing electrical wires in your home or office into a high-speed network. Complicated, disruptive and unsightly cabling is no longer necessary - if your home or office doesn’t have an existing Ethernet cable infrastructure, the HP-5101AC enables you to create a network environment easily and cost-effectively.
Integrated Power Socket with Noise Filter
With the Edimax HP-5101AC, no electrical outlet goes to waste. It is built with an integrated power socket, which you can use with any electrical device. So even when the HP-5101AC is plugged into a socket, you can still plug another electrical device into the HP-5101AC and have your usual socket capacity. The in-built noise filter also ensures that you do not experience a sudden drop of network speed when a high power consuming electrical device is being used.
500Mbps AV500 Standard & IGMP Support
The Edimax HP-5101AC supports IGMP managed multicast streams. The HP-5101AC can transmit network data over existing electrical wires at speeds of up to 500Mbps. It is also backward compatible with the 200Mbps AV200 standard and has a transmission range of up to 300 meters. IGMP can be used for online gaming and video streaming applications, and allows for more efficient use of network resources. With the HP-5101AC, you can transfer high-definition video and digital audio quickly and easily.
128-Bit AES Encryption
With built-in compliance with the 128-bit AES encryption standard, the Edimax HP-5101AC provides superior powerline network security.
- Plug an HP-5101AC to a power outlet and connect it to a broadband router.
- Plug another HP-5101AC to a power outlet and connect it to a computer's Ethernet port to establish a powerline connection.
*Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.
500/200Mbps is the maximum theoretical communication speed at the physical layer via electric power lines based on the IEEE 1901 standard.
NANO SIZE DESIGN
- The HP-5101AC fits perfectly into existing wall sockets
- The HP-5101AC ‘s nano size, low profile design is slim and compact, meaning it only occupies a single power socket.